This flagship, Lifetime-Access IKN course will start you on an 8-week journey of revolutionizing how you look at movement by teaching you how to respect the relationship of the anatomy and the nervous system. You will learn a framework for treatment that combines new knowledge with your current practice.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Lifetime Access to material, 16h of PT & ATC Approved CEUs, Private Facebook Group Video Q&A’s and more….
Immediate access to pre-course material when you register.
8 Week Course
Access to the next module of content every Friday. 1-2.5hrs of video content every week.
Private Facebook Group
Exclusive group just for your cohort that allows you to ask questions 24/7 and have discussions with other students!
Limited amount of seats to allow for efficient live calls (It WILL sell out).
Multiple Video Q&A's
The opportunity to submit questions to have specific video responses and bonus content sent out.
PT & ATC CEU's
This course is PT & ATC CEU approved for 16 hours.
Each module gets released at 12:01 AM every Friday. You can ask questions in the Facebook Group anytime
- Research articles
- Recommended books
- Receive the powerpoint
- Applied neurology & musculoskeletal rehab Integration overview
- Dynamic Systems Theory Integration with rehabilitation
- Neurology of undisturbed movement vs real-world movement
- Neurology of pain through an IKN lens
- Neurology of load and its influence on movement control
- Understanding the influence of gravity on movement control strategies
- Practical assessments to determine force management capabilities
- Identifying sensory reweighting ability (proprioceptive – visual – vestibular)
- How to use specific feedback markers to guide treatment plan
- Neurology of breath coordination and its influence on muscle tone
- Rib cage & diaphragm coupling and their influence on midline and limb movement
- Practical breathing assessments to guide your treatment & rehabilitation
- Breathing strategies to reduce muscle tone and improve midline coordination
- Integrating breath coordination with limb loading
- Practical midline kinematic assessment
- Midline case studies
- Practical neurology of upper and lower limbs
- The importance of the limb for force coupling and load distribution
- Practical upper limb force coupling assessments
- Practical lower limb force coupling assessments
- Practical limb and midline dissociation assessments
- Upper limb and lower limb loading strategies and progressions
- Specific upper limb and lower limb case studies
- The importance of improving tissue awareness via cortical mapping
- Feedback-focused cortical mapping asessment
- How to develop a treatment plan based on the conscious dynamics of pain
- Lower limb cortical mapping interventions
- Upper limb cortical mapping interventions
- Case studies
Halfway Live Zoom Meeting (will be recorded)
Answers to questions on material plus additional clarification on concepts and cases with IKN Instructor.
- Integrating a multi-sensory approach with a graded exposure process
- Understanding “neurotag reconditioning” and why a top-down approach matters
- How to explain to the client why it’s important to integrate higher order sensory systems
- Specific cases where it’s crucial to understand load tolerance of the sensory systems
- Sensory mismatch influences on persistent pain
- Vestibular system Integration
- Vestibular system load capacity testing
- Vestibular reflexes and their influence on spinal control
- How to load the vestibular system to drive predictive control at the spine and limbs
- Why poor vestibular coordinative variability can lead to increased spinal tension
- Layering vestibular drill with specific peripheral tissue/proprioceptive loading strategies
- Integrating the vestibular system into a graded exposure rehab plan
- Case studies
- Visual system integration
- Understand the importance of the visual system on movement control
- Understand the connection between the eyes and the spine
- Practical strategies to identify ocular muscle coordination
- Eye & head movement coupling strategies
- Practical strategies to improve poor eye muscle coordination
- Integrating tissue loading with visual system
- Combining breath coordination, eye movement, and spinal/midline movement for pain
- The TMJ and its influence on neck & spinal pain
- Trigeminal nerve/jaw influence on spinal & upper extremity pain presentations
- TMJ load capacity testing & integration
- Specific TMJ loading strategies and layering techniques with spine
- Importance of tongue position and isometric loading for neck & spinal pain
- Manual strategies for TMJ loading
- Structuring multi-sensory graded exposure rehab
- Case studies
Answers to questions on material plus additional clarification on concepts & cases with IKN Instructor.
Limited Seats Available
Pre-register today to secure your $100 OFF ($599 $499)
Registration will open November 22nd.