IKN Approach Level 1 ONLINE
The next cohort will begin on March 19th
By dropping your email below, we will notify you about when registration opens before anyone else WITH a $100 OFF discount
(discount limited to the first 15 people that register)
It will SELL OUT!
Join our flagship IKN course, spread out over 8 weeks to allow you to learn at your own pace and have LIFETIME access to the material.
This course will start you on the journey of revolutionizing how you look at movement and give you a framework for treatment that combines new knowledge with your current practice.
Heres What To Expect:
- Immediate access to pre-course material when you register
- 8 week online course, you will get access to the next module of content every Friday. Receive 1-2.5hrs of video content per week.
- 1 hour LIVE Zoom meetings with the cohort and an IKN Co-Founder at both the half way point and end of course to answer questions and clarify topics
- Limited amount of seats to allow for efficient live calls (It WILL sell out)
- Private Facebook group just for your cohort with extra content and communication
- PT & ATC CEU approved for 16 hours
- LIFETIME access to the course online
View the Outline HERE
See the Content Release & Meeting Schedule HERE
“I was looking forward to taking the in person course, but plans changed due to Covid. I signed up for the online version, I’ve been impressed with quality of the materials, and actually being able to replay elements of the lectures has really helped me nail the basics, rather than trying to frantically scribble notes down. The IKN team have been super helpful with questions as we’ve gone along to help us apply their techniques in our own practice modalities.”
“The content delivered in IKN Level 1 totally transformed my thinking around how our bodies move and interact with the world around us. Understanding the body from an evolutionary perspective is a game-changer in terms how to approach designing and implementing movement programs. This course offered a totally new set of tools to help me work with clients in a way that will translate to improved day to day life. It’s been a perfect complement to the extensive studying I’ve done in biomechanics to create a well rounded view of how our bodies adapt, increase capacity and become more robust through a combination of changes within the nervous system and tissue mechanics. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to become more empowered as a movement professional so they can truly help improve the quality of life of their clients with useful, actionable tools.”
“Fantastic course. Y’all took a very complex system and simplified it in an easy to understand manner that was very practical. I thoroughly enjoyed and am very grateful for the content that was put together. Kudos!!!”