This is an advanced 16 hour 2-day in person course open to anyone who is interested including physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, athletic trainers, occupational therapists, osteopaths, and medical doctors. This course will provide an extremely detailed understanding of the IKN approach focused at decreasing pain and improving overall function
Attendees can expect to dive into great detail about the fundamental principles of our system and how to help themselves, but more specifically patients and clients to achieve stronger more pain free bodies.
Details about exact course location and time will be emailed to you after you register for the city you would like to attend at!
US, CAN and IRE Courses below:
Register using the drop down menu below and add to cart!
Other International Courses below:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the proper links to register!
Our IKN Approach course is currently approved for PT CEU's in VA and CA. We are soon to be in NV. Please check with your state to see if they honor approval by other states (Many Do). We are continuing to work on direct approval in each state.
- Neurology 101
- Environmental effects on neurology
- Why some patients take longer to get better and what you can do to help
- Neurology of pain and stress
- Applied neurology assessment/neural organization
- Reflex stimulation and sequencing for pain relief and performance enhancement
- Pain neuromatrix & neurotag reconditioning
- How past injuries, surgical scars, trauma impacts your neurology
- How to address past injuries from an applied neurology perspective
- How to instruct your clients to self-perform drills for carryover
- Review of assessments, hands-on stimulation sequence, case examples
- Neuro-balancing movements for pain relief and movement efficiency
- Pain relief strategies using movement, manual therapy, and neurological stimulation
- Quick assessments/high pay off movements/drills to use with your clients
- Review of Day 1/questions/clarification
- 10am-1:30pm (Practical breakout for each section)
- Neurological influence of the sensory systems on pain, stress, and performance
- Sensory examination (visual, vestibular, cerebellum, jaw, auditory) through an IKN perspective (Extended and quick assessments for clinic)
- Treatment for sensory disconnection for pain reduction and performance enhancement
- Input integration strategies with techniques from Day 1
- Multiple examples of combining drills and sequences for different presentations
- Rehabilitation of sensory systems with many drills and examples
- Designing home exercises programs for clients
- Quick and easy ways get to ultimate buy-in from clients
- Techniques to create lasting change in your clients
- Kinetic Flow demonstration and homuncular refreshment exercises