50% OFF COURSE
Neural Loading: Neurodynamic Strategies to Improve Movement
—Approved CEU's for PTs and ATCs—
Integrated Kinetic Neurology is a system born out of an understanding that there is no singular approach to healing the human body. We believe the fields of both movement and rehab have become far too reductionist in their view of human movement and pain. IKN strives to combine both the fields of neuroscience and movement, so we can address the body in ways that will facilitate long term change
- Get insight into the power of working with the peripheral nervous system.
- 100% Video Based with HEAVY emphasis in application.
- Dive into neural loading and its relationship to pain.
- Learn powerful strategies to decrease orthopedic pain.
- Expand your clinical lens to look beyond biomechanics for extremity treatment.